Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Cards

Eeeeek! Today is January 14. That means Valentine's Day is a month away! For all those that complained about the Valentine's Day decorations coming out the day after Christmas, I say this: EMBRACE IT! Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays, not for sentimental reasons and a desire to receive chocolate, roses and cards from my husband (which doesn't happen anyway), but because I love all the crafty goodness that comes with this holiday.

Over the the next few weeks, I'll be preparing for my 2nd annual Valentine's Day play date party with Molly. Connor, and their friends.  You can peek at last years affair here. It was a blast!  There are sure to be plenty of PSA Essentials stamps present this year again. But for today, I am sharing 3 Valentine's Day cards by our design team member, Jamie Green.

All of these cards use our Peel & Stick stamps.  You can find our line of Peel & Stick stamps for sale here.






Which is your favorite card? The countdown is ON for Valentine's Day! Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment