Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards

Time to get started on some Valentine's Day cards.  This is one holiday that I do make cards for friends and family.  Molly and I sit down and we cut out hearts, adorn them with stamps and stickers, and write messages to the recipient.  Then we send them off in the mail.  It's so much fun!  Our cards aren't quite as professional looking as these ones by our design team member Jennifer Ingle.  Aren't they pretty? 

This one uses our new Multi-holiday Peel & Stick pack.  The xo's & be mine are perfect for Valentine's Day! I love how Jennifer has used red and black ink here. 


I love two things about the card.  One are the rounded corners.  It's so "now" in card making and stationery. Then I love Jennifer's use of two different fonts - she's stamped the "i" from PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick pack and the "u" from PSA Archive Peel & Stick pack.   It makes the "u" more important, and I think that's special!


This one is just adorable.  I'd love to give it to Molly.  (She likes cupcakes!) Jennifer colored up the stamped girl from Smirk Many Moods by PSA Essentials.  The "Muah" is from our new sentiments collection!



Have you started to create Valentine's Day cards? We sure would love to see what you are working on! 



2 comments: