You will need the following supplies:
- PSA Essentials Archive Peel & Stick stamps & PSA Essentials Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps
- PSA Essentials Stamp Centering Tool
Here's a tutorial. It's pretty simple, but a little time consuming.
- Draw a line down the center (vertically) in pencil very lightly.
- Divide the height of the canvas into equal parts and draw lines across horizontally so you can center the words.
- Using the Stamp Centering tool, line it up with each pencil mark and stamp each word out.
- Let the words dry, then spray with hairspray to set it.
- Erase the pencil marks.
- If you choose, the scripture at the bottom was written in sharpie
I used to keep a quote book filled with all sorts of inspiring words. I've included some ideas of DIY Canvas quotes you can use, if the scripture isn't your thing! These all would work well on a canvas.
The last one is my favorite! Please share your DIY Canvases on our Facebook page if you recreate this. We'd love to see what inspiring words you use in your artwork.